Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale are available upon request from our customer service team.
Our Website Conditions of Use are below.
The Solvar Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of Solvar Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Use of this Website - Terms & Conditions
1. Solvar Limited ("Solvar") its employees, contractors and agents have exercised considerable care in the design, production and presentation of this Website ("the Site") and in the inclusion and provision of the information on it. However Solvar makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and to the maximum extent permitted by law hereby excludes and disclaims all terms, conditions and warranties express or implied statutory or otherwise, collateral or otherwise as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
2. In particular, the Site may not at all times include up to date information or may contain occasional errors or inaccuracies. Solvar endeavors to ensure that such deficiencies are minimized and as such, Solvar cannot be responsible for inaccuracies, errors, omissions or misleading information contained in the Site.
3. You should note that Solvar may close or terminate the Site or any part of the Site at any time without providing any notice and may also amend or correct any content on the Site without such notice.
4. No liability of whatsoever kind or nature shall attach to Solvar for any loss or damage including any consequential loss or damage arising from the inclusion or provision of any information or data or material contained in the Site or the use thereof or in any way arising in connection with the Site.
5. Without prejudice to any of the foregoing clauses no liability shall attach to Solvar for any information or material placed on or linked to the Site by any party without authorisation.
6. This Site has been developed and designed for access by residents of the Irish Republic. These terms and conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Irish law.
7. Without prejudice to any of the foregoing clauses Solvar confirms for the avoidance of doubt that it has no liability in respect of the material or content of any other website which may be linked to the Site but is not under the control of Solvar. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement sponsorship or recommendation by Solvar of the websites and Solvar disclaims any warranty (expressed, implied or otherwise howsoever arising) about the content and operation of these sites.
8. No terms shall govern the relationship between you and Solvar save the terms set out on the Site.
9. If the terms and conditions herein or any provision of any of the terms or conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable or void by virtue of any Court or other competent authority then such invalidity, voidness or unenforceability shall not affect the validity of any other term condition or provision thereof. In the event of any such finding the term found to be void, invalid or unenforceable shall be replaced by a term which is as nearly as possible achieves the same commercial objective as the original term but is within the law.
10. Due to the open nature of the Site and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, Solvar does not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from the Site unless otherwise expressly set out in the Site.
11. All materials posted on the Site are provided "as is" and without express warranties, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
12. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, but without excluding anything that may not lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers, Solvar disclaims all warranties including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
13. For the purpose of any exclusion or limitation of liability set out above the term "Solvar" shall include all companies in the group of companies of which Solvar is a member.
14. The information and detail set out in this site do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. An offer to purchase any product shall be deemed to be made by you when you submit the order to Solvar - by clicking the submit button on the Buy Now page. Any such offer shall be deemed to be made exclusively on the terms and conditions of Solvar which can be accessed by clicking on the terms and conditions of Sale link at the top of this page. No offer shall be accepted or be deemed to be accepted unless and until Solvar communicates acceptance to you or delivers the product at the place of delivery whichever is the earlier. Once an offer has been accepted it shall be irrevocable to the same extent as an order placed by non-online means. To the maximum extent permitted by law all statutory or other legal requirements as to the formation regulation and performance of contracts by electronic means are waived.
15. All intellectual property rights owned by Solvar relating to content on this website are protected and remain the sole property of Solvar.
16. Links from other sites to this site are welcome, but must be notified to and approved by Solvar in advance.
17. Customers using the site shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the passwords used to gain access to the protected areas of the site are only given to nominated individuals within their organisations and that the passwords shall be kept confidential by those individuals and not passed on to other non-authorised individuals. Customers using the site shall be responsible for orders placed using the passwords assigned to their organisation. Solvar shall not be liable for any misuse of the customer's password.
18. Solvar reserves the right to limit or deny access to all or parts of this site without notice.
19. As a condition of your use of Solvar Web Site, you warrant to Solvar that you will not use the Solvar Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Solvar Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Solvar Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Solvar Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Solvar Web Sites.